Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom DSL in Limerick

• 01-06-2005 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has eircom broadband in the Raheen/Dooradoyle area of Limerick?

My line fails the online test and eircom tell me that some lines are just not suitable. No alternatives, no solutions, just tough luck.

When I try to check the enabled exchanges here in Limerick, the Dooradoyle one is the only one which does not bring up the pop up window to check your line.

Anyone got any idea what is up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

bucks73 wrote:
    in Limerick, the Dooradoyle one is the only one which does not bring up the pop up window to check your line.
    The popup window for Dooradoyle is coming up for me no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Just checked it again and it still does not open for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Doesn't open for me either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

bucks73 wrote:
    Just checked it again and it still does not open for me.
    Try clicking other areas of the map and testing numbers besides Dooradoyle, then try Dooradoyle again. Also, if you're not using Internet Explorer already, try it again using IE.

Advertisement