Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

IMate Jam, best phone I have had without question:

l115557.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Panasonic GD92

was so small for its time, it was feckin tiny and i reckon id probably still have it to this day if i hadn't driven over it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i have had a few fones in my time. nokias horrible siemens, s35 and m35, horrible .ughhhh!
    then a sony ericsson t630 and now a samsung d500. its pretty class this. lots of features and the video recording is quality.

the 64 channel poly ringtones are mean!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Nokia 3210. Great phone at the time which didn't have a protruding antenna and can take a fair thrashing. And it still works, mother uses it all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Nokia 3330 (that was the 3310 with WAP)
    a prefect phone, fast responses (why are other phones so slow), small, light, vibration, battery lasted 5days if turned off at night, wap was handy, predictive text, navi-key TM was good

Some will doubtless say that the Nokia 5110 is the best, and yes it was good in for being indestrucable, long battery, but its lacked predictive text and vibration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

nokia 6230, My girlfriend is jealous of that phone. She said i paid too much for it and i spend too much on accessories for it. the phone is just great
    i just got my nokia 6230 is the post today the phone is brilliant but i was expecting more out of the camera no zoom but still class

i got it off ebay for only 75 pounds =112.00 euro now thats some deal and its in mint condition/i love ebay :)

can any one tell me what good applications software and Symbian Apps
    can i put on it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its not a symbian phone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

the nokia 3310 was so class for its time way ahead of everything else though it was sort of a follow up to the 3210

A000914_N3310_N.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

My good 'ol O2X1. It was well ahead of its time, i bought it about a year and a half ago nd it had videos!

Such a pity that it fell off the counter... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

stev2604 wrote:
    My good 'ol O2X1. It was well ahead of its time, i bought it about a year and a half ago nd it had videos!

Such a pity that it fell off the counter... :(

Get down to Xtravision so. They are doing it for 99 euro with 80 credit and free CK sunglasses! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement