Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst mobile ever

Options
  • 01-06-2005 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I remember those huge 088 Motorolas. They were ugly and heavy.

I'm pretty peed off with my V525 right now. The software is buggy at times on it

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Were they the StarTacs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Mitsubushi MT-9 Went on Fire on me what a Block of Sh1t

Good on the good olde Analouge 088

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Well I didn't have a mobile going back that far but the worst phone I've ever had was an Ericsson T10. Lasted about a week before it packed it in. A couple of friends had them and they didn't last much longer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

My Nokia Ringo on the 088 network. I was 16 years old. On a good day you got 16 hrs standby time and god help you if you used the keylock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

think my worst was a 3210. Big block of a phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

There was only 087 (digital) and 088 (analog), the old motorolla's (my father used to have one, it was like a shoe box) on the 088 networks were like fecking bricks, well actually as far as bricks go this was one untrendy brick!

Had a trium in first year of college, AIB were handing them out, feckin ugly phone I hated it! I still have it to remind myself never again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

well i have a motorola v600 and its crap cause u can hardly hear on it and u cant print off your pictures and to lock it is a nightmare......give me back a nokia anyday!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

Motorola V525 for sure.. I think a face brick gets better reception.......
    I'd probably settle for a siemens c20 before I get another one of these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Cant remember my first mobile but i remember i had to charge the battery for 24 hours to get 8 hours and only 1 battery cam with the fone if i remember the name i will post it began with b i think based itself on motorola

Remebered it a BOSCH i will have a look for a pic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

everyone had those old motorola brick phones. i remember a guy at work taking a hammer to his, seriously. Gobsheit didnt take out his sim either, all was in bits everywhere :) they looked terrible and they had a skinny little antennae you could lift up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

god i really hated the nokia 3510i lost its appeal in minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

The Nokia 3390. It was garbage. It was my first phone. It was pre-paid on voicestream which is now T-Mobile the cool thing is that whenever i ran out of minutes i could still send and receive texts for free. But then they updated their network so no more free text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JohnnyMobile

ericsson gh628 aerial kept breaking off.

Motorols v980.... mother of god.... if your a masochist buy this phone asap!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Worst phone in respect of the standards of the time it was actually released....?

Siemens MC-60.

Absolutely hideous phone. Worst camera Ive ever seen on any mobile (Think twice as bad as a 3200), and this was when there were 640x480 vga camera phones around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Sharp GX10i

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

worst phone i had was a siemens c25 - it didn't even have a clock

worst phones i've ever used were all the early motorola phones - they were awful
    one of them even took AA batteries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Ericsson A1018s. I treated it like a baby and it still broke...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Motorols v980.... mother of god.... if your a masochist buy this phone asap!!

I actually like my v980.Great phone,decent features and now that 3g is live on RTG its the best €100.00 Ive spent on boards.Ok it doesnt have BT/Infrared but it does have USB which for me well makes up for no BT.

Worst ever was an old Ericcson T20e. ithink I got about 4 flip down bit fitted ti that under warranty in the space of a year.Very flimsy phone altogether although battery time was excellent--almost 2 weeks before it needed a charge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement