Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economic History?????

Options
  • 01-06-2005 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Im doin economic history outside school and iv found it dead easy im gettin an average a2/b1 in it how ever the other day a friend of mine who does it with another teacher look at sum of my answers he was shocked to see the grade i was gettin..
    1)How many a4 pages would be recommended per answer i was doin about 2 and he told me thats way too short.?

2)I did all my answers in Point for as in an opening saying what il discuss,then doin bullet points like a) b) C) and doing about a paragraph for each point,then leaving the answer untill the end incase i think of anymore..
    Is this method wrong becasue i was told answers not in essay form only get marked out of 25% and my teacher is a pretty old retired guy>>
    Please any help would be great.....

Advertisement