Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 Pictures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Booth babes, drooool... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

sydicespecial.jpg

nyommie.

i'd say they needed some amount of bog roll in the gents for that show

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

After reading that thread howcome the one I'm most interested in is the one he couldn't get a snap of? That Morgan young one.

I've always thought that the guys that yapped on about booth babes at E3 were just being, well... typical geeks and nerds. But ANY MAN with an ounce of testostrone in his blood, surrounded by that many high calibre fine looking women would be like a kid in a candy store.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Thats a lot nicer than the post in after hours, with the guy who pretended to be in a wheelchair to grope all those girls.

He actually injured his ankle and went for the weelchair as apposed to crutches.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Ok, here we go... I don’t have as many photos of booth babes (the amount he has makes me feel better), but I do have a 360 dev kit with a rather larger fan, and, err, the Atari Jaguar!!!...

E3 show floor, outdoors, and just one or two from Xbox pre-E3 event...

http://gamestoaster.typepad.com/photos/e3_2003_gen/index.html

Nintendo's pre-E3 event...

http://gamestoaster.typepad.com/photos/nintendo_event_e3_2005/dsc00692.html

Sony's pre-E3 event...

http://gamestoaster.typepad.com/photos/sony_e3_2005/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

the_syco wrote:
    100_0350.jpg
    Seemingly, the Batmobile is meant to be able to shapeshiftcool.gif
    Emm no its not....
    well at least it doesn't in the film, well unless ye call the flying thing shape shifting(more gliding..)

cregser wrote:

The one in the red is supposed to be some game character, the other one is just a member of the public who posed with her.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mmmmm, cosplaying girls.

• Advertisement

It's only after I uploaded a few photos left on my memory sticks in the last few days, and removed a few rubbish one and rotated a few others that I uploaded from E3, that I realised I’ve in excess of 100 images online.

Advertisement