Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gay joke ---warning!---

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

I can't believe this thread wasn't locked about 10 posts ago. Anyway...I want in on the action with the only gay joke I know:

How do you get 4 gays on a bar stool?
    Turn it upside-down!

I know, I know! It sucks and it's old, but it's funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

God nooo!

Why does micheal barrymore have no ashtrays in his house?

Because he puts his Fags out in pool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

/me stabs himself in the eye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭Stark

county wrote:
    good gay jokes must be thin on the ground!!
    thats because it's nothing to laugh about :D

That's because we're such a marvellous witty funny people that we make all the jokes. Those other minorities can shoulder the brunt of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Stark wrote:
    That's because we're such a marvellous witty funny people that we make all the jokes. Those other minorities can shoulder the brunt of them.

I've met a few gay folk who were... funny ..alright.

erm...gay jokes:

ya hear about the two gay ghosts? they used give each other the willies.

The 2 gays who assaulted a woman? the dragged her down an alley and redid her hair.

My brother is homophobic : he is terrified if he leaves the house gay guys will break in and redecorate .

Kevin Spacey was in a bar.......oops wrong thread

I can offhand only really think of one funny "gay" true story (other than showing off my frenum peircing in the G....but thats a different story ...as those wee rodents who lived by the riverbanks used say )

I remember coming out to a work mate in a nightclub and introducing the other half, who then, being a disco bunny, spent the night dancing with my mate's girlfriend. At some stage my guy banged against the breeder, oops..the girl's chin cutting her lip.

She came over to where me and the workmate etc were drinking and declared (rather loudly for a str8 night club)
    "your boyfriend is after making me bleed"
    I retorted (with out thinking ) " Its ok , I promise I'll make him bleed later"
    A silence descended, followed by a mixture of awkward and evil laughter as we re-inforced a stereotype"
    (well gawd its not like all my workmates weren't constantly wondering did we/didnt we)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

ya hear about the two gay ghosts? they used give each other the willies.

The 2 gays who assaulted a woman? the dragged her down an alley and redid her hair.

My brother is homophobic : he is terrified if he leaves the house gay guys will break in and redecorate .

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

crap excuse for a joke - stick to the day job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 bummer-boy

joejoem wrote:
    Do You Masticate?

only when im eating ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

koneko wrote:
    Omg I posted before it's locked

HI MUM!!!

lmfao

Now that was a million times better than the actual joke

Joke sucked ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joejoem
    Do You Masticate? only when im eating

like when the judge was distracted by the jury and asked the clerk to tell them to stop masticating. 3 of the men took their hands out of their pockets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 bummer-boy

yeah, i remember. i was there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Percy And Fredrick were driving down the M50 when a truck cut in in front of Percys car! Percy unhappy with this started honking his horn at the truck driver, eventually after 5 miles of Percy honking the truck driver pulled in,

Fredrick gets out and goes up to the truck driver and says (in camp accent)

" My friend Percy is going to sue, sue,sue you for cutting in in front him.

Truck Driver unamused say "Well you tell your friend he can suck my dick!"

When Fredrick returned to the car Percy asked him what he say???, and Fredrick replies "I think he wants to settle out of Court"

Advertisement