Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spirits present??

• 01-06-2005 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

is there a way of knowing that certain spirits are present??? :eek:
    recently somebody very close to me took their own life. sometimes when im talking to them i dont feel anything at all :( and then there are other times when i feel almost like they are right by my side and i am actually getting to have some time with them. maybe this is my subconcious mind giving me what i want to believe, but on the other hand why do i not feel the presence everytime other than sometimes? i would be curious to know if there is any way of knowing that the spirit is present for sure, and if anyone has any suggestions please come forward, all opinions gladly welcomed........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

I suppose you could contact a medium if you really wanted valiidation, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if you feel you are connecting with the memory or presence of a loved one then there is no question in my mind that you are.
    Hope everything is ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

my suggestion is talk, talk if you feel them there or not, be honest tell them how you feel about what happened, and how you felt about them when they were around.

let them know you love them if that is the case, that you dont want to hold them to this life if they chose to leave it, let them go send them with love and always remeber them. Cut them loose, leave them with no ties, everyone has someone waiting the other side for them, thats where he'll get his help and peace.

Pm me if you wanna chat or talk open on here if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I've had a couple of people close to me pass over. I got certain smells that I could associate with them and also heard noises that I couldn't account for, so I took this of a sign that they were around.

Advertisement