Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maidhc dainin thig na thit orm !urgent!

Options
  • 01-06-2005 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Does anybody have any notes on the characters of his family. I know his father was quite maslach(insulting) but thats about it. I have preety good notes on all other aspects of the text so id be happy to swap it with info about his mother ,father, donaill ,paidraig and mhaire.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

aristotle has notes but i don't think hes sharing them.

I was sharing them but my friend still has them! I'm planning to study Irish on Tuesday so I should have them by then. Unfortunately I don't have any notes on the family though. It never even crossed my mind that a question about the family might come up. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

tuesday thats AGES away but still very much welcome. what notes u want from me aristotle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jdevlin

it came up 2-3 years ago

I know. That's why I was thinking that it wouldn't come up. I mean, there are SO MANY things that could.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

for maidhc im focusing on

his youth (majorly)
    then racism,ceol,greann
    his time in america and england (jus glancing at them briefly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jdevlin

There are a number of things that can come up but they're not that different. The main aspects would be friends,family,possibly women in his life,his youth,england,america music and racism. Thats only 9 topics and 2 come up a year.So something that has previously appeared could still come up just phrased differently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

i know its risky but im jus not gonna do anything on the characters

its too late so im jus gonna give it a broad overview

by the way does everyone else know that
    stair AND maidhc AND prose AND poetry (both sections) make up only 29% of your exam
    all of em together

as soon as i heard that i stopped freakin out
    (ok no, but im definately not freakin out as much)
    jus focus on your aural and aiste and a broad overview of the others

Advertisement