Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored?

Options
  • 01-06-2005 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    If you're fed up with the study,(like me) and want to be amused or not studying but wanna laugh anyway(cause who doesn't) :D Go onto www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash and click on the evil strawberry,It'll have you laughin! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

thanks for the tip spiderlegs :D . 'twas very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Oh elburro grande! Thank god you replied my thread was startin to feel mighty left out,see isn't it good? A nice light break from the ol' study! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

the poor kid.....never mind the 'berry

Me the poor kid? Or the little crying kid? Cause the cryin' kids funny,that's the way I used yo torment my younger brothers........

Nah the kid, that kids gonna end up selling crack or what not I'm telling ya....you've contributed to its downfall spider, for shame!

• Advertisement

Well thanks for making me feel like a horrible person......Im going to go cry.......... :confused:

Now you know how the kid feels!!
    Only playing spider, dont cry. I'm sure the kid got the 'berry in the end and lived happy every after ;)

I hope he did yeah tha.....Wait a minute you made me look into that far too much scarfacemj,morrissey would be shocked and ashamed to discover you mad me so concerned for a cartoon........

Rather a conern for that than your hair getting wet.....anyway the only thing that shocks him is the fact that he's the 18th pale descendent of some old queen or other. But then again what difference does it make how many smtihs' references we try to put into a post? :rolleyes:

OH what a bigmouth,by rights you should be bludgeoned in your head......Oh earlier I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour and now as the rain falls down on my hundrum town,I fear there may be panic on the treets of london :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Maybe even Birmingham, Dublin, Dundee or Humberside. Fear not though beacuse as long as there's a light that never goes out we'll never start something that we won't finish.......ain't we just great?!!

Oh indeed,Wer'e the next morrissey and Marr,I'm Marr,You can be Morrissey with that deadly haircut,now Im off,sing me to sleep,sing me to sleep im tired and I, I want to go to bed :)

spiderlegs wrote:
    Oh indeed,Wer'e the next morrissey and Marr,I'm Marr,You can be Morrissey with that deadly haircut
    In that case can I be Andy Rourke?

Fine. I just thought you'd want to be Morrissey,in fact I was being nice lettin you be Morrissey.Fine I'm Morrissey you're Rourke.......

Well if you're being Morrissey can I be Marr? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

You've got no rights to take your place in the human race.

Pachelbel's Canon. Nice touch. :D

xm

There goes bigmouth memaeve again....fook sake :rolleyes:

Hey! Memaeve is human and she needs to be loved,and no I'm morrissey now,tough....I gave you the choice you're Andy,oh it must be terrible not to be as cool as me........... :rolleyes:

spiderlegs wrote:
    oh it must be terrible not to be as cool as me
    It is. Heaven knows I'm miserable now :(

Hehe ...Well its nobodys fault but your own,but I must say is it really so strange that I m so cool :cool: ? Dont worry thse things take time you're pretty cool already. :D

• Advertisement

Maybe when I get my 'bling on' I'll be cool, or so they'd lead you to believe. And a lady who likes spiders is always gonna be cool with me....if a little weird :rolleyes:

Oh what a charming man!! ;) There's actually a long story to that name I just don't wanna get into that....Dont get bling for the love of god not the bling!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

There's no chance of that, I'm too white and not 'ghetto' enough, plus I'd like to think that I've at least a single shread to intelligence. I guess we'll just have to stay melancholic and stuck in our smith ways spider, shame :rolleyes:

Well said, scarfacemj, well said......I am rather content to stay in the state I'm in right now (cause it's a smiths one!!) :D .Don't worry the smiths look is far better than this new fangled "ghetto" thingy

Praise be to allah spider you're ight. Anyway all fads must pass so I think the kids will be alright

I only hope for their sake they develop a taste for music and not mutha ****in, joyriding and shoot outs.........

And miss out on all the fun....?:rolleyes:

Well if you think ****ing someones mam would be entertaining....Oh wait you'e a guy of course you'd find that appealing.Well I'm sure we in our smith ways could do more fun stuff,like getting locked and dancing all night to the Smiths and making witty Morrissey quotes.Well I think it sounds fun!

Of course it does spider, :cool: we'll always be cooler than the 'pimp my ride' generation. I hate it so much that I'm beginning to feel old, "back in my day...."
    They're even taking over Slane now, and I thought Madonna was as low it could go. How wrong I was :(

• Advertisement

If you get me started on "back in the day" I will never stop, ten penny bags? need I say more!? :rolleyes: AND SLANE!!!!!!!!!!! Well, words will not describe my anger,if a buddhist were to feel it he would repent a plan a mass murder grrr. What is happening to slane? Just because we now have oxegen and budrising and stuff, does not mean that we can forget the time honoured tradition that is,or should I say was, excellent bands that would draw in all fans from different generations and taste in music and slap them beside a castle in the middle of no where. Now this year slane shall be filled with screaming mini gangsters.Well I hope it rains on them and there shiny white shoes and get dirty. :mad: OH good god I didn't know eminem was playing?! oh lord.... :(

Advertisement