Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

[[[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

DAMN STRAIGHT SPIDERLEGS!!!!! why should those little .... dare i say it.... scumbags(sorry for the harsh stereotyping) take over OUR territory? as if those rappers could match up david bowie or foos. GOD it makes me so angry that i could spit(and i'm usually quite ladylike)... and now i'm startin to rant. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
    ps. i miss ten penny bags and ten penny cool pops... ooh and percy pigs... mmmmmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

spiderlegs wrote:
    Well I hope it rains on them and there shiny white shoes and get dirty. :mad:
    Ha yeah thats a good one.....sales of ben sherman, la coste and all that other wigger stuff are bound to go up, I can hear the tills in the Jervis center ringing as I speak.
    At least we have beloved Oxegen, not long to go now. It's getting me through these exams knowing who much of a mad one that little festival is gonna be. I'd bet Slane won't even sell out, who the hell over 18 is gonna go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

They wont make it over eighteen,or else they will and everyone will sneak in.As for oxegen,WOOYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's what I am living for,the thoughts of QOTSA are gettin me through too.Wahey celebratory dance! But Bloc Party and progidy are playin at the same time so I'll be in a dilly of a pickle then............

ps. i miss percy pigs... mmmmmm![/QUOTE]
    You can still get them elburro grande

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

spiderlegs wrote:
    They wont make it over eighteen,or else they will and everyone will sneak in.As for oxegen,WOOYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's what I am living for,the thoughts of QOTSA are gettin me through too.Wahey celebratory dance! But Bloc Party and progidy are playin at the same time so I'll be in a dilly of a pickle then............
    No Bloc Party and Queens are playing the same time but I know who I'll be going to see... :D

Oh sweetness,Youre right,well I'm still confused.It'll probably be queens in that place......... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Oh yeah QOTSA, I missed out on Slane when they played but this will make up for it big time. Can't wait to hear the new album live, not as good as Songs For The Deaf but close enough. Should be good for mosh.... :mad:

I'd say it will be feckin' deadly..............

Advertisement