Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So was bored the other day...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

That is incredible, 3 thumbs up to you sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

About time well done, i take my hat off to you sir...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭MrVestek

jonnybadd wrote:
    That is incredible, 3 thumbs up to you sir.

:D quick reply dude...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lorraine78

excellent news.....Bloody frog was driving me crazy...should we hold a memorial service??

lorraine78 wrote:
    excellent news.....Bloody frog was driving me crazy...should we hold a memorial service??
    Only if it involves stabbing it's dead corps repeatedly with shattered cd shards of it's latest single...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lorraine78

Don't think there is much of a corpse left after you blew him up Achilles....but we can imagine it.

lorraine78 wrote:
    Don't think there is much of a corpse left after you blew him up Achilles....but we can imagine it.
    There were some peices left, I have them here in a jar. Maybe I should sell them on ebay...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

yaaaaaaay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Well done there, you've done what we all wanted to do for so long. Im liking the idea of selling the corpse bits on ebay! LOL! :D

silas wrote:
    Well done there, you've done what we all wanted to do for so long. Im liking the idea of selling the corpse bits on ebay! LOL! :D
    Hey what can I say? When it comes to the crazy frog I can be pretty demonic...

• Advertisement
Advertisement