Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM's asking for money!

Options
  • 01-06-2005 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭

I keep getting PM's being asked for money... as below!
    SawyerMan wrote:
    5 bucks to [e-mail omitted] please
    Walf wrote:
    Hello,

Can I have my $5. I'm the guy from OT.

Thanks.

Paypal: [e-mail omitted]
    Any chance of banning the muppets? Or more specifically, "muppet" with multiple accounts!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Send the mula and he will go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hobart wrote:
    Send the mula and he will go away.
    Yeah.. do i have "IDIOT" written across my forehead?....

... cos i'm pretty sure i cleaned that off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

basquille wrote:
    Yeah.. do i have "IDIOT" written across my forehead?....

... cos i'm pretty sure i cleaned that off!!
    do you owe someone five bucks by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

They're all Fitz. Why does he stalk you so much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

basquille wrote:
    hmmmm... i dunno - i distinctly remember someone owing someone else five bucks...

This is den.fitz, d.fitz, baqsuille, basquillech, boltblack, chillipop, |referee|, and the zillions of other aliases this guy has had.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

he went for a while though

he needs to do this to teenireland!

put teenireland in your sig and he'll spam there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The guy must be Lost.

His brain, anyway.

• Advertisement

I know this has been asked before but refresh my memory: can they not block his IP?

Another way to recognise him, apart from the fact he's such an attention wh0re he announces who he is anyway, is to watch out for references of thestudentroom.com and virtual gambling. It's kind of funny how obvious he is.

Thank god ecksor is back anyway. It was driving me nuts when he he was on sabbatical and he came back as |johnsadro| / |referee|. Meself and Matt knew it was him but no-one listened. =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

basquille wrote:
    I know this has been asked before but refresh my memory: can they not block his IP?
    What makes you think he's on a static IP?

Talliesin wrote:
    What makes you think he's on a static IP?
    True... didn't think of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I banned them all from the Lost forum to save steveland a clean up.

I can't check PMs so I'll let the admins do that and act accordingly. If they act the tosser on any other forums I'll site ban them. Looks like someone posted a link to boards and told people to sign up and spam the lost forum. Anyone know what OT refers to?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I hope it isn't this retard back again, he stalked me too.

with pm's saying "hey it's David I know you" funny considering I don't know anyone by the name of David

seamus wrote:

I can't check PMs so I'll let the admins do that and act accordingly. If they act the tosser on any other forums I'll site ban them. Looks like someone posted a link to boards and told people to sign up and spam the lost forum. Anyone know what OT refers to?
    I'd be willing to bet it's the bboards www.offtopic.com, I bet chillipop is in action there and is trying to organise a bit of an invasion. [strike]retaliate in kind, anyone?[/strike] How nice of them.

seamus wrote:

Walf is still posting unfortunately! Cheers anyways seamus.

I checked that DLand site that was reference and there doesn't seem to be anything in there about it... the guy that posted it was more than likely pimping his own site as it's in his sig also!

Note: Erm... it's a bloody massive boards though. In fairness they probably wouldn't notice a few paddy's in the corner shouting 'boo-urns'

Shabadu wrote:
    Another way to recognise him, apart from the fact he's such an attention wh0re he announces who he is anyway, is to watch out for references of thestudentroom.com and virtual gambling. It's kind of funny how obvious he is.

Thank god ecksor is back anyway. It was driving me nuts when he he was on sabbatical and he came back as |johnsadro| / |referee|. Meself and Matt knew it was him but no-one listened. =(
    we knew all!

• Advertisement

GO TEAM VIZIER!

/dons cape

Shuup you're dead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

seamus wrote:

Thanks seamus... my first day in work in 5 or 6 months and I come home to this eejit spamming all over the Lost forum...

For anyone who's seen it I've deleted all the "give me money" "hi" "yo" messages that were clogging up the forum and locked all the off topic threads on it...

Spamming git...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 DarkPassage

hey, whats the 'lost' forum, i can't see it about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Someone got him before I did :(

Trojan wrote:
    You're getting slow in your old age :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 DarkPassage

but it's all kinda exciting though isnt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Trojan wrote:
    That'd be me. I also 12-clicked a few of the accounts that'd been acting the muppet in Lost because feck it, if you're sole post is deliberate trouble-making you might as well be banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Shabadu wrote:
    I'd be willing to bet it's the bboards www.offtopic.com, I bet chillipop is in action there and is trying to organise a bit of an invasion. [strike]retaliate in kind, anyone?[/strike] How nice of them.
    Oi! [strike][strike][/strike] is my font. :D

Advertisement