Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM's asking for money!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Quit while you're ahead if you want my advice

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Hiya really cant you well whats the point with amiguity when you dont realise who I am with Malefarmerann/Hugo Reyes/Claire's friend, God there were so many I cant remember,, dont worry I am hanging up my boots now, have to study for LC.
    I will be back in July with a different IP so first one to spot me then gets a Chilipop t-shirt,
    BTW funny this time Cremo loves me and baquille although wolling to chat with me is dubious of my trolling!
    I just came to buy stuff this time and it worked

Good luck with the LC man, especially English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

Hiya really cant you well whats the point with amiguity when you dont realise who I am with Malefarmerann/Hugo Reyes/Claire's friend, God there were so many I cant remember,, dont worry I am hanging up my boots now, have to study for LC.
    I will be back in July with a different IP so first one to spot me then gets a Chilipop t-shirt,
    BTW funny this time Cremo loves me and baquille although wolling to chat with me is dubious of my trolling!
    I just came to buy stuff this time and it worked

Fyi this time when they banned my hugo reyes account they still left is saying registered user to decieve you!

I like the way you are banning/accusing lots of people of being me hillarious!,

Sorry basquille about all those spammers yesterday, hey it only cost me $30

Del Horno will go to chelsea,
    I give myself 2.3mins before I am banned

Ciao

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

dont worry I am hanging up my boots now, have to study for LC.
    Don't worry, we're not worrying about it. Glad to see that you wasted 30 dollars on a fruitless waste of time though, that gave me a chuckle.

good luck with the JC too, your English needs a bit of improving if you wish to get a pass I'd say but sure it's only Junior Cert, they will probably get over your woesome spelling and writing abilities.

Bye now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

Gordon wrote:
    Don't worry, we're not worrying about it. Glad to see that you wasted 30 dollars on a fruitless waste of time though, that gave me a chuckle.

good luck with the JC too, your English needs a bit of improving if you wish to get a pass I'd say but sure it's only Junior Cert, they will probably get over your woesome spelling and writing abilities.

Bye now.

YO, I was only messing, I hardly paid them any money, unless BAsquille did!
    and it's the Leaving Cert, not the Junior Cert,
    and for your information I got an A in the junior cert in english, I just dont put that much effort into what I type

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

looks like he came back again

lost forum got a few more trolls

Advertisement