Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics

Options
  • 01-06-2005 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Well it looks like every subject is getting a thread so what about physics. So whats marked to come up. I have no idea what likely tbh so hopefully some of you guys have been tipped by teachers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

The experiment of the pendulum to measure gravity is likely...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

Also I believe Eistein is a dead cert for this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

anyideas on the probability of Electromagnatism appearing (as a big ques)
    I really suck at it........a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cessy

it prob could come up cuz it wasa question 12 last year or so i believe i have strong feelings towards resonance exp and the whole open pipe stuff cumin up ...oh and shm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭The Failed God

In section a if you look at what exp have come up and what havnt its worth noting that certain "key" ones havnt come up yet..Newtons 2nd law,snells law, SHM with pendulum to measure gravity and mesure heat cap of water with electrical method...They would def be worth a lil extra study me thinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Pffft not a chance measurement of g using pendulum will come up. Last year it was by free fall and a fuss was kicked up because they specified which method when they specifically stated before that they won't ask a particular method.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Just learn off ALL the experiments. Sure why not theres only a few of them and there fairly easy....

Although i will be sickened if the one with free fall comes up again along with nicrome wire- our Physics teacher is taking a chance and didnt bother covering them with us... LOL!

Advertisement