Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv Programes

• 01-06-2005 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

i'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but here goes can people pm me where they download tv programes i would appreaciate it

thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

/me awaits this thread to be locked and/or mikegannon to be banned

Bloody hell man read the rules!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Cabaal wrote:
    /me awaits this thread to be locked and/or mikegannon to be banned

Bloody hell man read the rules!

i do appoligise

thats why i said pm me didn't want to get anybody in hot water so sorry :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

mikegannon wrote:
    i do appoligise

thats why i said pm me didn't want to get anybody in hot water so sorry :eek: :eek: :eek:

Requesting such things is also against the rules....
    :cool:

as i said i do appoligise for any inconvience caused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ah another suffering the loss of BTEFnet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

thought the mods would go supernova (but thats gone :( ) over that request but I quess they'll just have a mini one instead Ahem !!

as i read on these boards about people downloading full tv series and burning them on to dvd well i would like to this as i like a lot of tv. so if any body can help me i would be grateful thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

No warez. No tv programs. Got it?

Great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement