Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen camping tickets!!!

Options
  • 01-06-2005 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fionnuala

Oxegen camping ticket needed, will pay 200 euros.....please!!!!! :):):):):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fionnuala

oh and my number is 0863320575

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

afaik your not meant to post your no. on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I have mine ye ye ye ye ye!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Crap..is there none left? I prob wont be able to go for whole weekend...hope the day tickets aint sold out though?????????????????????????

Eminem and 50 cent at Slane...what dat all about , thought it was suppose to be a Rock concert, I was looking forward to going to Slane this year, still suppose anyone is better than Madonna.

Think Electric Picnic will be my penultimate this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

theres no camping left but tickets are still on sale. i got my weekend ticket two days ago. obviously weekend will be next to go so course ya can get a day ticket... i reckon sunday has the stronger line up

• Advertisement

phew, yeah id say i'll end up going to the sunday one, although i will miss the frames and ian brown from the satrday, still a good line up for sunday though

there's a post elsewhere saying that its completely sold out now, no day tickets or anything.

eye saw that post a min ago alright, feck a doodle doo!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭furryvision

some extra camping tickets were released by ticketmaster today. u cant book em online but ticketmaster have some more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

you could always go to electric picnic instead

• Advertisement
Advertisement