Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!!

• 01-06-2005 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

:eek: :confused: :eek:

I know we're all in the same boat but can any of you clever clogs out there spread a few study hints??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

What are you stuck on? Ie a particular subject, or just managing your time....?

Freaking out won't help, take a deep breath, get some rest, what help me when I was doing mine was having hot showers and cups of tea...I must have been the cleanest, most caffeinated lc student in the land :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

set a timetable,
    start with your easiest subject, then your hardest, then your 3rd easiest, then 2nd hardest,then 4th easiest, 3rd hardest
    finish with your 2nd easiest

stick to the timetable
    even if you jus wanna balance out an a/c or somethin
    move on to your next subject

schedule breaks

bring in a bottle of water with you

durin your break eat an apple and stand up, stretch, do NOT turn on a radio or tv

at the start of the day, spend 5 mins writin out roughly what you want to have learned by the end of the day
    tick em off as you go along
    twill make you feel better

hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

Thank you so much!!!

Im extremely worried about Hamlet! Im repeating this year and Hamlet wasn't on the course last year so it's been a bit of a struggle to catch up!!

Not got a clue what to expect from Bio either :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

hamlet

theme of revenge is tipped
    jus do your characters, hamlet,claudius,polonius,and the two girlies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

Oh I don't know where to start!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement