Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some EXCELLENT news about Season 2...!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

According to Lost-Media.com:
    "Henry Ian Cusick, 36, is the hunky actor who has become the first Scot to land a role in hit TV drama "Lost".
    After looking at his filmography on 'IMDB, i can't say i have seen him in anything!

But people may remember him from the well-respected TV Show 'The Book Group'' in which he played Miles Longmuir.

Also.. on the same site:
    Tonight (8/20) They aired a Season 2 Commercial on ABC. It was all old footage of last season(Mostly the finale), but the logo at the end looked different, and at the bottom it had 'www.oceanic-air.com' which was beneath writing that said something like: Season 2, September 21, 9/8c. Just thought I'd give a heads-up that they have indeed started advertising for Season 2."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Avoiding season two spoilers/episode titles/flashback allocations/promos etc like the plague until the show returns... but I did come across this. Not a huge one considering we all know Michelle Rodriguez is joining the show... Soap actress Cynthia Watros is also coming aboard. (http://www.tvguide.com/News/Entertainment/ - news for Aug 23) She's supposedly not necessarily someone who was in the tail section. Could there be a running flashback in which characters will appear week to week? Could this explain why Artz was supposed to be coming back? (Or were the producers still lying about that one?) I only know Watros from an episode of Profiler she did, but she was good in that, so her soap past shouldn't put any of us off.

In other news, a lawsuit has arisen: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds23766.html
    Erk. If it's true that he was asked to do work on the concept (which originated at ABC and Disney long before Abrams and Lindeloff were brought in), he could wind up getting a lot of dosh if it's proven that some of his work ended up influencing what ultimately was filmed. (Though Abrams says he introduced all the spooky elements, the monster, the mysteries, and that when he read the drafts and treatments Lindeloff had worked on, it played as a more-or-less straighforward drama about survivors. The flashback elements were in the original drafts, though.) Would love to see whatever this Spinner guy had contributed...

Advertisement