Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Down??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

grr argh! Stupid centralised servers! I don't pay good money to not be able to log in when i'm free to play!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

havent seen that error before :mad:

oh well, i wasnt gonna be able to play for a while tonight anyway :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

all servers are up..but because the aunthentication server is down u cant log into the game,but for the guys who have been playing a couple of hours,they are all still on the servers.im talking to some guildies now and they are all playing then there are those who cant log into the server...damn blizzard better compensate us because this **** is happening way 2 often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Shanery

C'mon now. Do something else for a few minutes.

Fine, a few minutes... Unfortunately my only window to actually play the game was between 6:45 and now. Therefore, no playing for me today because of the feckin server borking.

And this isn't the first time its happened :mad: Boo urns i say!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

this is unbelievable, 3 feckin hours so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

They actually took down all the servers for maintenance early because of the problems. I dunno if they will be upe arly tho either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

servers were back up at about 10pm and went down at the normal time of 4am(5am CET)

Umm. They were still down for me when i tried to play at 11. There was also a sign saying the servers were currently offline for maintenance so i dunno.

well weekly maintenance is scheduled to go on until 11am so it was probably that.

• Advertisement

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Umm. They were still down for me when i tried to play at 11. There was also a sign saying the servers were currently offline for maintenance so i dunno.

there was a notice saying the servers were down for maintenance when i tried logging in about 11.30 pm 12am ish last night but it still let me log in.

I think they just put the notice up to discourage people from joining the game and stressing the system...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

yeah it was the same for me, i logged in about 10:45 and played till 12:30 last nite. it had the sign saying servers down up at the time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Its not the actual game servers that were offline, it was the login (authentician) server that was down, hence you couldn't log in but the players already on the server were fine.

ah yer i know it was the login servers but i still couldnt get on when other peoplse were able to go again. Bit weird but nm :)

is it alright for you now? tested mine at lunch time and it seemed to be all ok

ah yer been fine all day since i got up

The buggers came back online shortly after 9:30 last night.

and now its down again......but only for 15mins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Well this is great. My brother bought this game today and went through the signup process and just when he clicked on create account it timed out and hasn't come back online since. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 otago

on signup issues. one "feature" i discovered while trying to sign up was that a password with a CAPS letter caused my signup process to fail.

• Advertisement

can anyone else log in? cause it looks like the authentication server is down again.

surely blizzard owe us at least 1 day free for all the crap we've had lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Freezing on Auth for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Mine went from 'Authorising' to 'Handshaking' while I was looking for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I got as far as connected, but it still disconnects me after a minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

wow europe seems down 2

i was in the game at that time and most of the instances were down as well....loads of people were 'trapped' in them..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I got in at about 9.45 last night. Only played until 10.30 though, way too much lag for my liking...

Got in about 10 last night. No lag problems though. On Bloodhoof.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 commandz

Just wondering is everyone else still experiencing trouble logging presumably the server is still down?

• Advertisement

Nope, no problems here. wow-europe seems to be having trouble (I suspect traffic re: the patch).

Advertisement