Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Down??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Last night it took me ages to get in.
    I got in straight away at first, great, no, disconnected from server.
    I had to wait 20 mins then as every time i connected it claimed that a character of that name already existed....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

GAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

bloody world server went down in the middle of a fight with some horde guys!!!

and i had that rogue....i had him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 commandz

Bladfist down? Come to think of anyone still playing wow in this country :p

i was playing my horde char on deathwing, tried to swap back, and bladefist wasnt even on the realm list, so ya, i'm guessing its down.

Dito, Are theyre any new Irish guilds afoot incidently, as the dudes now consists of me and my mate! :D

• Advertisement

/sigh

down again...

/sigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

about-to-be-newbie here(soon as the game arrives!) - is it just me or are all the european servers down? the realm status page has been blinking red for two days now.

or have I missed some kind of crucial information?

nope, most servers (at least the two i use) are up. usually someone will whine when they go down, as can be seen from the last 4 pages :D

oh, good. can't wait for it to arrive... ^__^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 otago

looks like all the servers are down :( authentication server or something is out again.

• Advertisement

and what do you know, my copy just arrived today too! well, at least I know I'm not doing anything wrong to not be able to connect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Same old same old.... i sit down to play, and once again the feckin servers are down. This is getting might irritating. I think its about time i bitch to Blizzard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Aghmagh

Same old same old.... i sit down to play, and once again the feckin servers are down. This is getting might irritating. I think its about time i bitch to Blizzard.

Agreed time to cancel my account i think!!!! Im seriously not impressed with the amount of down time

first you get this:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/

and then on the forums you get a post saying that the server is still up and that it is a problem with the serverstatus page!! 15 euro a month for this i think not!!!

/sigh

and we cant even bitch at blizzard, since we cant log on to the forums :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Actually if it was down to fix the low FPS problem that everyone seems to be getting I dont have a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

It was working ok for me last night. I'm on Terenas. I played from about 7:30pm to midnight, with one disconnect. Connecting in the first place and then re-connecting did take an awful long time though. It was stuck on "Authenticating" and then "Handshaking" for aaaaaaaaaages.

I haven't been able to access the WoW Europe homepage for the last two days though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Forums have been fine for me last couple of days..

need I ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Crashed last night cos of Horde raid on Stormwind I'd imagine..

meh, Bladfist down again?

• Advertisement

i cant even connect at the moment, so im guessing everything is down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Crap I had just started playing... my first chance this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Whole of wow-europe is down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I sense a return of the servers... well I'm praying anyway, arghh were just heading into onyxia's layer aswell.. booo!! blizz! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

auth server up for me, but bladefist is down down down (21.20)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

half the servers are up. slowly but surely they're coming back online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

about half the servers are back up but the other half are screwed and wow europe is still down..bloody typical of blizzzard..some french git probably fell asleep on the self destruct button

lol, no doubt spilling brie crumbs and a very fine chablais into the server marked 'bladefist' in the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 otago

I think blizzard is out celebrating 1000 hours of bladefist down, as it appears to be off celebrating too.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

commandz wrote:
    lol, no doubt spilling brie crumbs and a very fine chablais into the server marked 'bladefist' in the process.
    brie is gooey cheeze, it doesn't make crumbs.

- On Terenas (first time ever) I got 'Terenas is full, you're in the queue'.

Advertisement