Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super-moderators [was: I'm a Spamming Freeloader, was something else before that]

Options
  • 01-06-2005 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

To advertise on boards contact adverts@boards.ie. For announcements follow the rules of the individual forum. In the absense of a rule assume they aren't allowed.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

how did talliesin edit that...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

super mod powers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

do ya not have to be mod here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

no seriosly super mod powers! he is a super mod!

oh cool! he must have super mod++; the stuff of dreams...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Yes, we now have super-mods, of which I am one, with some of the powers previously only admins had. We haven't quite worked out just what super-mods will do, which is the main reason it hasn't been properly announced, but two things that we have been doing in practice is dealing with Spammers of both the advertising and trouble-making variety. Like the admins we'll stay out of other moderators' patches for most other matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Moving this to Feedback, where it's suddenly unexpectedly on-topic.

wait a minute i'm in feedback truely your powers are great oh mighty one

/on bended knee

oh now i notice your post...less mysterious now^^

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

/on bended knee

both knees young 'un
    both knees!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Beruthiel wrote:
    both knees young 'un
    both knees!
    Must.....control.....urge.....to not.....make.....sexual.....innuendo....

AAhhhhhh!!!

/me runs away in hysterical laughter

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

delly wrote:

couldn't do any harm tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Jesus, if you though Moderators were a bunch of spammers, you've seen nothing yet, and there are only 7 of us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Beruthiel wrote:
    both knees young 'un
    both knees!
    I'll keep stum on that one but you know what image in my head :)

Beruthiel wrote:
    both knees young 'un
    both knees!

dare i say ....yes miss :eek:

Asok wrote:
    I'll keep stum on that one but you know what image in my head :)

i assume you don't know both of us well enough to form an accurate image of me juggling monkeys in a circus with her whipping me?
    and does someone have a bra on their noggin!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

delly wrote:

AAhhhhhh!!!

/me runs away in hysterical laughter
    I'll make sex in your endo!

ho ho got him!

see you havnt lost the knack from 2002 awards :)

Advertisement