Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nominations: Week 1

• 01-06-2005 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

Mary and Craig are both up for eviction - which one do you want out and why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, what a night!

We’ve had our first nomination twist, our second nomination twist, and one hell of a nomination shock.

As we all know, Makosi was given the secret mission of getting the most nominations in order to be immune. She completed this task successfully. Yesterday, Makosi, along with Roberto and Sam, received 4 nominations, the most voted. They were all saved.

Tonight, live on Channel4, Makosi was called to the Diary Room and was told of this and her completion of the mission. However, this was to be a double-edged sword. She was then informed that she must pick TWO HOUSEMATES to be nominated for eviction.

Makosi choose Craig and Mary.

Once allowed to leave the diary room, she rushed to Kemal, pulled him aside and was trying to tell him the story. They were interrupted by BB telling them to go to the sitting room. The housemates were then told this, with Mary showing little, if any, reaction while Craig just accepted it.

As of yet, the official voting phone numbers released by Channel4 have not yet happened for Ireland. However, there is no text voting in the UK either. This could mean neither of these will happen this week, or whether this is just this week only.

Stay with me for more info!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

No text voting in the UK either yet - yeah, that's odd alright, considering it used to be a large source of revenue for them - I wonder why that is?

Anyway, to answer my own question, I'm really stumped on this one because - frankly - I dislike them both. However, based on the last 24 hours, it'll have to be Mary! She has acted intolerably - especially for a 31 year old. "I'm bringing a dog in" - eh, that's a joke? Not very funny - strange that witches always cackle and laugh...presumably they aren't listening to Mary's 'jokes'.

Craig will probably go though - his video was ridiculous. "Anyone can have a baby" - ugh, not you manboobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Thank God it's not Sam, my only reason for watching BB!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think Mary will walk before the vote on Friday. If not then Craig has to go, he's too boring and his boobs are almost as big as mine!
    At least Mary brings a bit of spark to the house (because she's off her head!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 wicklow

Yeah I agree. I reckon Mary will walk. I thought Makosi did a lot of damage by going out to tell Kamal immediately. Should have ran out to thank everyone for voting her blah blah and then hope that BB didn't rat on her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

makosi was stupid to tell kamal!

i want craig out, mary makes it interesting, although she doesn't give the best impression of irish people...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Craig.

I had to laugh about his being upset about being called a "wanker" when his audition tape was one long profanity and how he wanted to wreck peoples lives blah blah.

Please God let him go. Mary's proving more entertaining than I thought at first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

Yeah craig is just a moron.

Fair play to Saskia for standing up for herself. Excellent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭c3van5

Craig should go. Annoyance.
    I like Mary - she is really quite funny and argumentative. Her argument with Saskia was pure genius!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Well at least they all nominated differently to the previous years - usually they vote for the most annoying , but a lot of them voted for the most boring housemate(Vanessa & Sam - IMO) rather than the most annoying housemate. A few of them said that they would like another while in house with an annoying person - think it was Roberto who was one who said it!

Nominations were different and I reckon that they got a good telling to by Big Brother before they went in - like vote for the people who are 'boring' tv!

Who will go Friday - I think it may be Craig as she won't have the Irish vote (am not too sure if it would help) but I think geographically, Craig has the upper edge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

generally, people won't like Mary eg/ shes a bit 'weird'. but, she has created a lot of friction in the house, and people tend to keep the people who cause tension, in the house. Craig on the otherhand, hasn't really done much in the house, and apart from last night has had no real arguments with anyone. But if you gave him time he might become less boring and might start living up to what he said he was like in his video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Craig to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

NoelRock wrote:
    No text voting in the UK either yet - yeah, that's odd alright, considering it used to be a large source of revenue for them - I wonder why that is?
    I reckon there's gonna be another twist this week for the eviction. Something along the lines of a task between the 2 housemates up for eviction where the loser goes.

The phone and text voting is too big of an earner for them not to do it for no good reason.

The fact that there's 13 housemates this year makes me think that there'll be a twist with reards to the first eviction.

wicklow wrote:
    Yeah I agree. I reckon Mary will walk. I thought Makosi did a lot of damage by going out to tell Kamal immediately.
    I think she had to tell him, maybe not straight away, but wasn't he the one hassling her about being a mole in front of the group? If she didn't say anything to him he would of kept at her.

rugbug86 wrote:
    mary makes it interesting, although she doesn't give the best impression of irish people...!
    In fairness, none of them are great ambassadors for there respective countries.

cil_aine wrote:
    and people tend to keep the people who cause tension, in the house
    In previous years it's always been the other way round. The most annoying housemates going first and the boring ones staying til the end. Something they didn't want to happen this year. That's why I initially thought Craig would win because despite his OTT video he was like a little timid mousre as soon as he got into the house.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

To be fair, Mary is one of the only ones in the house who doesn't love herself. Even though she claimd to be a witch and is a full fledged Schyzophreniac she's the most down to earth people in the place, which isn't a good sign.
    On the other hand, Craig's video was very promising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Craig must go. What a cocktard.

Mary has weeks of 'point and laugh' potential left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

OK, thansk to sturatfanning, we have been provided with Irirsh voting numbers.
    •Viewers in Republic of Ireland can vote to evict Craig on 1580 712 002
    •Viewers in Republic of Ireland can vote to evict Mary on 1580 712 007

Advertisement