Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA:San Andreas

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

nvr say its better than pc cause some nut out there prob has his pc overclocked like a mf and running a big graphics sli config. But in my opinion and i have gta games on all platforms but xbox is best... simple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

I dont like the targeting system, I sometimes end up shooting at the sky when I'm trying to take someone out. The game is great tho and I'm sure the mods will be available for it but there's so much stuff in it already, I dont see the point (unless they can get a multiplayer mod working for it like on the PC version of vice city)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

custom soundtracks :D better graphics, greatly reduced loading times.
    my brother got the xbox GTA:SA game today and the graphics are about the same (slightly smoother), and the loading times are 2 seconds better (yes, i am so lame i timed it...i'm out of college for the summer and jobless)...

i'm only commenting because you pissed me off in the playstation forum ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Custom soundtracks alone piss all over the ps2 version, i have both and the soundtracks give the xbox the edge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

personally i think the game is great but, have a problem with the whole "you need to get a haircut to do the mission". its more like The Sims than GTA. i havent really gotten into the game yet. ive only done a few missions but i find it more fun goin around wit a shovel kickin the crap outta all the ho's!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

The_B_Man wrote:
    ive only done a few missions but i find it more fun goin around wit a shovel kickin the crap outta all the ho's!

I hear ya :D

Nothing better than beatin' some Ho's with a shovel.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

i bought this yesterday and im kinda dissapointed with the graphics, they are marginally better than the graphics on the ps2 and in places the jaggies are really bad. I would have expected the xbox conversion to be alot better looking than the ps2 version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

rockstar lazy port? custom soundtracks rule, and the xbox controls are cooler too. it has nothing to do with xbox or ps2, both versions could look better, rockstar just stink.

Advertisement