Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

break up mp3

• 01-06-2005 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

lads im lookin too break up a long mp3set into different tracks,i know it was posted before but i cant find it :confused: also im lookin to do a one off classic house night in galway. do ye think would there be any interest. prob around race week the end of july

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

use soundforge or cooleditpro. load the file up, and chop it into bits. easy.

classic house? in galway? when the races are on? welll you wont get me along but i'm sure something like that should work out ok...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Well you never know. Galway isn't great for dance music though imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

tis gone very quiet at the moment in galway, i did a classic night in de burgoes at christmas. went really well. its all chart music these days unfortunately. i dunno wat is wrong in galway, nobody is into dance anymore. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

same in most places... kids just want to hear metal, and all the old heads are at home listening to the free nora jones cd you get when you turn 30....

weird to think that all those years when we were doing drugs like they were going out of fashion that they actually WERE going out of fashion....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

The Only thing thats still going on in galway is 110th street and 091 at the VIC. There is also the "bunny hop" in De Burgoes which is fairly decent........ The GPO really fúcked up over the last few years...... Its lost all the old crowd that used to darken its doors and its now crap and full of kids (Im 23 before you ask) the music isnt too bad (Neol Phelan/Eoughan Young) but the crowd is just not up for it? Remember TED on a Friday night..... It was heaving! These once off nights are normally good, and I dont think a club can survive on just bringing over big names, a good resident is what makes a club, especially in a small city like ours. Big names are good maybe every 2 months but a good resi knows the crowd and gets to know what works and doesnt work..... very much like Cian + Ciryll @ 110th Street, how long has that been on the go, and its still packed every 2nd saturday.

Sean.

• Advertisement
Advertisement