Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative - RMA's ?

• 02-06-2005 2:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Anyone had any experience with returning a product to creative?

My zen touch 20gb has gone wonky (touch pad wont work and heats up alot) which leaves me unable to select any songs. I have the number to ring in front of me and will ring it tomorrow probably. I know I have to send it off with rma number printed on envelope but how long should I expect it to be before it's returned to me - dont want to be without it for long :).

ps I bought the mp3 player in power city in december (still have receipt) and I got on to them and asked them what to do and they gave me the number to ring to get the rma number.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I sent a graphics card back to them a couple of years ago. Had it back within a week. It shouldn't be any more since their european base is in Dubland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

sup barry,

i returned mine a few months ago. ring 01-4380055 and they send a conformation email. you then write the customer number they give on the package and sent it to the address they give you. in about a week you shoud get a new one.

moe/pedro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I love you pedrosephine, cheers man.

Advertisement