Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying a hat in Cork?

• 02-06-2005 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

What sort of places sell hats for women at reasonable prices in Cork? I need a fairly wide-brimmed one for the sun.

I googled milliner and Cork and I got lists of shops from the 19th century!

Ans as always, thanks! (I seem to post queries here quite often)!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

At the risk of being slapped, go to a game down in the Park and get one of those somberos!!

I saw Dunnes, in Merchants Quay selling hats, some were of the wedding variety, I don't know if they are what you have in mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Excuse the gay knowledge of hats but isn't Cocoon on Emmet Place where they sell those fancy hats you see at Cheltenham and other fancy Race places?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I just want a funky one for daily wear but I'll check those places out. (apart from the Park:))

Penneys have beach hats at the moment too, and they're as cheap as chips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭tirl

Cocoon is a shoe shop. Sasha have nice summery hats, but like dudara said Penny's have perfect ones for the sun

• Advertisement

I got a cool one in Moonshine in Paul St. Shopping Centre today. Thanks for all the suggestions, though!

hata.JPG

Here it is!

It's blue. Looks nice.

Yes - very blue. Like having your head in an ocean!

Meh, twill keep me from sunburn, though.

Advertisement