Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Equipment Supplier in Ireland - Audio Recording

• 02-06-2005 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

I am toying with the idea of podcasting and am looking for some equipment and was wondering where in Ireland one might go for the following:

1. Good Stereo Mic and desk stand
    2. Mixer
    3. Digital Voice Recorder - to be used with mic for interviews in the real world

I intend to start by using Audacity for editing and free stuff off the net for my sweepers etc. I am on a budget but want good quality sound.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks

dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Dare I suggest Eurotek?! Sennheiser have a base in Tullamore, and they are the daddies. If you intend spending a lot, it'd be worth getting a cheap flight to london and getting the gear there, more choice etc. Or Order online.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Thanks John

Will look into your suggestions.

Advertisement