Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M50 extension to Bray opening

Options
  • 02-06-2005 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi

Does any one know when the Extension of the M50 to Bray opens. At moment it looks finished. I have call NRA but no oneanswered.

Cherrs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

I heard the end of this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Not sure, at moment it looks finished,road painted and all
    Anyone know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

I heard the end of the month, which month is a different story. looking forward to it, bray to celbridge is going to be a dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Surly be open b4 then. Some told my boss it was opening next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

From http://www.dlrcoco.ie/M50new/front.HTM

"The M50 will be open from Ballinteer to Sandyford and from Shankill/Bray ByPass to Wyattville Interchange in late August 2005.

Subject to the early resolution of the Carrickmines Castle issues the Motorway proper will be open in its entirety by September 2005"

Paddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

According to the front page of yesterdays Irish Times it will be open around the end of June two months ahead of revised schedule. Granted about two years behind the unrevised schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Well even though it is perfectly complete, they have to wait until the next available politician is finished opening their 2nd cousins off license, so they can 'cut the red tape'.
    Otherwise it wouldn't be safe to drive on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,400 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

prospect wrote:
    Well even though it is perfectly complete, they have to wait until the next available politician is finished opening their 2nd cousins off license, so they can 'cut the red tape'.
    Otherwise it wouldn't be safe to drive on it!

Indeed! Martin Cullen will open it on June 30th, two months ahead :rolleyes: of schedule

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

will it b tolled?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kermit_ie

Yes, you have to pay a fiver every time you pass my house...

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.asp?j=144818250&p=y448y8956

Due to open June 30 apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Good to see the bloody hippies got shifted and we get a new road soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

Aren't they normally open a few days/weeks before the official openings? We can but hope, and they can shift the crap speed limit on the M11 (although wouldn't be suprised if they kept it 60kph :rolleyes: )....

Advertisement