Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stair gaeilge-simple question needs answer

Options
  • 02-06-2005 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Did the poets who wrote filiocht na mbard or filiocht from 1200-1600 write dan gra or amhran gra? please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Dan direach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

nope, the dán gra and amhrán grá were written after this - they are not as structured because the people who wrote them had no formal schooling (scoilleanna na mBard all closed down)

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

anyone, have any predictions for stair
    besides ruraiocht

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

The older Irish stuff like ogham etc, cos last year it was all the TG4 stuff and it usually switches between the two every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

thanks marie

I'm pinning alllllllllllllll my hopes on you, and if i am dissapointed i'll hunt you down like a predaceous animal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

okaaaaay....*coughs* em well maybe you shouldn't pin ALL of them on me! Lucky I'm here under an assumed name, I don't want to have to go into hiding! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

I here abut ruraiocht and fiannaiocht, but I no know if they for next year (when I do) of this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

aoghan o rathaille
    is supposed to come up too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

ok i have ruraiocht learned. WHat esle would u recommend i learn? im talking 2 at max more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

if you look at the past papers an gaeilge mar teanga chei..... always comes up with ruraiocht thats all i'm doing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

its ok, after a quick consultation with the past papers, filiocht na mbard comes up every year with ruraiocht with 2003 being the exception so its defintely going to be up.... sorted. shiity teacher did everything in stair. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

yeah but gaeilge mar teanga.. is way easier

Advertisement