Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killians Irish Red

Options
  • 02-06-2005 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi guys, wondering if anyone out there can help me

I'm looking for a beer thats brewed in the US by Coors and I'm not sure if it can be got over here. Its called "George Killians Irish Red" and comes in both bottles and cans as far as I know. Its for a mates 21st on monday week so I need to find it fairly lively or start thinkin of an alternative. Naturally his name is Killian and he has red hair - it was his request that if we get him a present it was a can of Killians Irish red, so no blaming me for being cheap!!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 schwinny

Hi.

i'm a frenchie man and i read your old message so... i will respond you

The name of the beer is correct.

is a celeber beer in france but i'm not sure the killians is imported in ireland because is a french beer's and not a ireland beer.

You can find them on all supermarket in france if you come a day in my countrie.

you can find information here: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Killian's

sorry, french text but google is your friend ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'd say they got the answer in the last 7 years.

Thread closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

That would have been a super reply 7 years ago, but not now. Please do not drag up threads that are no longer relevant.

tHB

(Oops - Post crash! The poor ol' OP must be fierce thirsty. :))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement