Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This time next month...

Options
  • 02-06-2005 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

OK it seems everyine is getting a bit too stressed so let's just take a break...imagine the day you finish the exams-RELIEF!!It's going to be soooo great, a big weight off our minds.

So the question is, how are you all going to celebrate the end of the Leaving? Pub, houseparty...or just do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for a week and enjoy it! Our plan is to go out on the night of the 17th even though a lot of people won't be finished. Then the next weekend we are planning a bouncing castle party for the whole year! Hope the weather's nice...!Any other parties going on...?

Comments

The day I finish: England for 2 weeks.

Two days after I get back from England: Crete for 1 week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

two weeks and 5 days till i finish!!!!!!!!!
    doing nothing then going to Barcode, then doing nothing some more, then its my 18th b-day yayaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! then the next day, Oxegen, the Barcelona, then end of August, Crete!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

O MY GOD!!!! Whos paying for all that....Did you win the lotto or something?? I've got my ticket for oxegen and thats it. Then working for the summer (althogh there will be many hangovers!!)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I finish on 22nd, going out that night and the following night, going to Italy for a week on the 24th, once I'm back I start my summer job, three weeks later going to Gran Canaria for two weeks, then working and much going out for two months... I haven't decided yet if I'm going to Oxegen, cos I kinda want the money for my holidays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

This thread makes me depressed. That dreaded thought of having to repeat the leaving.

• Advertisement

Fishie wrote:
    I finish on 22nd, going out that night and the following night, going to Italy for a week on the 24th, once I'm back I start my summer job, three weeks later going to Gran Canaria for two weeks, then working and much going out for two months... I haven't decided yet if I'm going to Oxegen, cos I kinda want the money for my holidays
    cool, but how did you get a job if your going away twice????
    cos i am too and i doubt anyone will employ me!!! are you working with someone in your family or something??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

cool, but how did you get a job if your going away twice????
    cos i am too and i doubt anyone will employ me!!! are you working with someone in your family or something??
    Not exactly, I have a job working in the hospital where my mother works as a nurse, she wasn't able to help me get it though. I had to do an interview and a medical test and stuff. Well I reasoned with them that since I'm going to Trinity, I will be available up until early October - I might only have three weeks between my two holidays, but then I've two whole months after. And hopefully I'll be able to keep the job for the weekends

Fishie wrote:
    Not exactly, I have a job working in the hospital where my mother works as a nurse, she wasn't able to help me get it though. I had to do an interview and a medical test and stuff. Well I reasoned with them that since I'm going to Trinity, I will be available up until early October - I might only have three weeks between my two holidays, but then I've two whole months after. And hopefully I'll be able to keep the job for the weekends
    i see. Im going to Trinity too!! i still want a part time job even when i'm in college, i put that on my cover letter.

2e wrote:
    O MY GOD!!!! Whos paying for all that....Did you win the lotto or something?? I've got my ticket for oxegen and thats it. Then working for the summer (althogh there will be many hangovers!!)
    oxegen was my christmas present, the folks are giving me some money towards crete for my 18th, i paid some off already with christmas money, i'm being made go to Barcelona with my family, i go there every year and i love it,
    but i didn't want to go this year cos its making it so hard to get a job,
    i need a grand spending money for crete (my parents will not give me that!)
    my mams already said she'll help me out over the summer if i get a job in Sept since its her fault i probz can't work this summer,
    but i still need some sort of job for the summer!!

Advertisement