Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diff between H Geog and P Geog?Help pleasE!

Options
  • 02-06-2005 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

ello ello,

First of all I ain't this thencomesdudley guy, I'm his gf and just using his username since I'm not registered here!

Anywhoo I was just wondering if anyone could possibility help me, I'm in a bit of a pickle! I know theres a difference between H History and P History, as in short questions-paragraphs and essays as opposed to just essays.

The thing is I've decided to drop down from Honours Geog to Pass and I've never actually seen a pass paper and I can't get my hands on one. Could anyone help me?As in just tell me the format for the pass paper etc.... I kinda need to cram thats why I'm dropping down and I don't wanna spend ages cramming specific things I know will more than likely come up IE Rivers and plate tectonics in physical and all that jazz when I must have a broader knowledge for shorter questions.

Any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated!

Thankaspankadelic!

:o

Comments

Advertisement