Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Year Awards

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Was i not up for the anglo-irish tosser award to?seb the bum is only putting on his trendy london accent-he must be watching to much eastenders or something!
    I am giving out 2 awards
    Most original user name........fergalscully
    ucd boards spice girl awards
    scary spice.......kittenkiller
    baby spice.....blondie83
    posh spice.....sangre
    sporty spice....zane from mtv
    ginger spice....fergal scully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

panda100 wrote:
    Was i not up for the anglo-irish tosser award to?seb the bum is only putting on his trendy london accent-he must be watching to much eastenders or something!
    I am giving out 2 awards
    Most original user name........fergalscully
    ucd boards spice girl awards
    scary spice.......kittenkiller
    baby spice.....blondie83
    posh spice.....sangre
    sporty spice....zane from mtv
    ginger spice....fergal scully

OK we are reopening the nominations for Anglo-Irish tosser awards now! It's between SebtheBum, YoungSiward and PANDA100!

Ah come on. Me sporty spice? I don't wear an skangers adidas tracksuit, talk in a hideous scouse accent or do I have facial hair above my lip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Sebthebum wrote:
    YES!!! I was waiting for someone to make a comment about my hair that wasn't disparaging - oh, wait, you were being sarcastic. Meh. I think I have nice hair... b*stards...
    No I was being serious! The 1st boards beer we were at I was actually going to ask you what conditioner you used, but then I thought you might think I was a bit wierd :D
    Red Alert wrote:
    Resouceful eh blondie? This got anything to do with first years? :cool:
    Ah no, twas more of an all round sort of thing...really!
    kasintahan wrote:
    - Most enduring drinking partner - Blondie83 (aka, Miss Blondie "three pints for lunch and then off to the library" 83)
    Thats a good one, but I prefer the other nickname you came up with - blondie "I've got a degree" 83! Ah roll on 4th July :)
    kasintahan wrote:
    Most likely to be a lecturer by the time I'm in fourth year - Red Alert
    I agree!
    besty wrote:
    ;) Thanking you. youre really living up to that rep of yours blondie
    Rep? Eh what now, hang on a sec, when did this happen?! I obviously need to keep a lower profile here.../*dons disguise*/

Oh and I have to include a new award for funniest drunken poster to Panda100, look at any of her post boards beer posts for confirmation of this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

blondie83 wrote:
    No I was being serious! The 1st boards beer we were at I was actually going to ask you what conditioner you used, but then I thought you might think I was a bit wierd :D

Ah cheers darlin...

P.S. No conditioner - It's a trick by the haircare companies to make you buy more stuff, plus it's actually really bad for your hair... Seriously.
    But the shampoo I use is Pantene ProV+... It keeps my hair shiny and manageable... :D

I'm such a woman. :rolleyes:

Seb looks like a homeless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

anglo-Irish tosser - Young Siward :D (Seb you got lucky due to Siiward being an even bigger sham than you!)

Me? Sham? Never....ok after a few drinks maybe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

blondie83 wrote:
    Best Mod Hmmm....another tough one, have to go with Tribulus though for the whole no nonsense approach to trolls

he he i'm a mod :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Gah...you know what I meant!

Me? Sham? Never....ok after a few drinks maybe :D

Ok you are keeping that anglo-Irish tosser award with your alcohol antics. How dare you ever let anyone feed me blue Aftershock shots after I've just taken 2 shots of Sambuca and 2 shots of Tequila. You need get sensible on the alcohol Siward or you'll have it coming! :eek:

Advertisement