Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cia

• 02-06-2005 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

One day an officer of the CIA was testing 3 women who were trying to get int the CIA. Hesaid that they would have to shoot their husbands in order for them to get the job.women no.1 went in to the room with her husband then walked back out.she was crying.she said' i cant shoot my husband he's the only one i love in this world!!' so the officer tld them to go home. next woman no 2 got the gun off the officer and went inside the room. shortly after she came back out and told the same story as woman no.1 she went home. then woman no.3 came along took the gun off the officer and went into the room. BANG BANG BANG. gunshots came from inside the room. then the officer could hear the husband screaming inside the room.shortly later the wife cam out.the officer looked astonished.'What did u do'? he asked 'dont think im stupid' she said 'they were blanks in the gun you gave me so i had to strangle the bastard' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv this joke!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Was posted a while ago although the ending they used had a chair

Advertisement