Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary of Dublin from London

• 02-06-2005 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭

Anyone feel obliged to support her because she's originally from Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

no, she seems to me like a spoiled southsider, who had to turn to wiccah to get mummy and daddys attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Slurms wrote:
    no, she seems to me like a spoiled southsider, who had to turn to wiccah to get mummy and daddys attention.

Her mother is an Ex-nun and her father is an ex-priest. If i grew up under those influences wicka would be the least of my worries. Alcohol and Drugs would have been my preferance.

Not all southsiders are spoiled. Im sure there are a few who are not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

yeah but as a northsider, i must call all southsiders stuck up. Or else ill be bayted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

dont make me drive my daddys merc up there! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,004 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I hate it when someone gets huge support just because they are Irish. Like all the support for Ray Shah when he was clearly an alcoholic d1ck imo. Mary is a pure spacer, she should be turfed outta there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Grimes wrote:
    dont make me drive my daddys merc up there! :P
    Well it is a bit of a steriotype now. :) I'd say there's an equal amount of scum and snobs on both side of the river.

I usually support anything Irish but this once I'm glad Mary has London in her profile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

She has to be the person I dislike most. ****ing freak!

Advertisement