Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! Awful static on Creative Muvo N200

Options
  • 02-06-2005 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

I bought one of those nice little Muvo N200s around 2 months ago.
    Its been fantastic - holding all the songs I need for walking around town - going to work etc..
    But, the other morning when I switched it on, the mp3 songs were blurred in an awful static. I mean bad!
    I know there was an issue with static when the blue light was on, but this noise make the song unbearable and is very worrying.
    I tried listening to the radio for a few mins and tried back, and some songs were ok, then others were affected... then they all were affected... then it was ok.
    It's driving me nuts!!
    Anyone else have similar problems? Is there a patch of something to fix it?

cheers

Update I tried formatting the drive, I've put all the files back on.. still now luck.
    I have the latest firmware, and its not the headphones either.
    I've heard one of two other cases of this... I think my joy with creative is coming to an abrupt end :(

Advertisement