Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Partys

Options
  • 02-06-2005 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

By the looks of what i've read here and what my bro has told me UL is full of scumbags, nackers, tinkers, townies, thieves, muggers, and security (which
    are all really the same thing).

Nevertheless i have UL first choice on my cao anyway.
    I've never heard of any house partys being held and everyone just goes to pub or club (ZZzz). Is this because of the security, is it because everyone in ul is too "mature" (for the lack of a better word) to have em or i've just simply heard wrong.

Anyway to cut a long rant short where is the best place to stay in the ul for house partys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

UL p0wns tbh. Love the college and the life.

college court I reckon for partays.

on campus accomodation is a tad awkward for HP. Rumour was that a few guys got thrown out of kilmurry last year after over 100+ people turned up for a house party and things got out of hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

House parties anywhere EXCEPT kilmurry, plassey, drumroe and brookfield do happen. In fact, house parties are much more common in recent years.

Over the last year or two, there has been a large gradual influx of scobes, and its fcuking annoying. They are such arrogant bastards. Im determined to start some sort of vigilante group that goes around in numbers (20+) and beats the crap out of whatever gangs of scumbags happen to be lurking near bicycle parks or the car parks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

live in College Court or Plassey, best places to be, wooh!!!
    I hear Milford Grange has aload of parties, but I wouldnt live there or Elm Park, they are the Calcutta of Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

just wander down to any of the estates that arent on campus, say your john/mary/eoins friend, and your in.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

UL is great. Houseparty's all over the place if your not on campus really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

House party a plenty. Many a night you come home from the club and are intercepted by someone ya know and end up at a house party.
    Lived in Brookfield for 2yrs and have had some class parties there,as long as your not annoying anyone no one cares,had people wander into our apartment asking us for bottle openers and saying "by the way party downstairs ya comin" sweet.

Nukem

Advertisement