Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester Buccaneers Spoof

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'm also an American fan of English Soccer. I can't beleive all you guys are hating on this dude Roswell, he clearly knows what he is talking about. I am a fan of the Geordie Stripers, and i sure hope the Manchester dont buy our Goal Tender Shay Given. I'm also confused why Svenge doesnt pick Shay for the Britain all star team? I was pleased to see London Arsenal beat the Manchester in the FAC up final the other week, and i was lauging to see the so called 'great' linebacker Ronadlinho crying like a big sissy girl! Manchester are lame, see you later guys.

P.S Great blog man !

:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Hey Guys,

I'm kinda new to soccer but have decided to follow the London Arsenals, they sound kinda military so I feel I'm helping in the war on terror.

I stayed up with my buddies to watch the SuperBowl in Cardif, England and was sure glad we won but I just don't get why our rookie wide receiver Jose Reyes Junior had to leave the field of play. There were no flags down and the line judge was even waving his flag to show the umpire that he still had it. These Brits are crazy.

I can't help thinking that if they had more of these shoot outs throughout the game instead of waiting til the end the scorelines would be much better.

Anyways, congratulations Bucks on securing a wildcard place in the Euro league.

Published By wondrinfree - June 02 2:32 PM
    rookie wide receiver Jose Reyes Junior, ahahahhahahah priceless :D

ROFL eirebhoy, that's so ****ing funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Liverpool are the new European Series champions after a come-from behind victory over Milan AC, who come from Italy (is that really in Europe???).
    I could post these all day. so ****in' funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I've not read it all yet, but fair play for posting this.

Very Funny, and that's from a ManYoo fan and all :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,382 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

it was one of the funniest thing i have read in a long time. some quality comments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

"Manchester MUST sign super Diego

We don't get much news about Spanish soccer over here, but I heard that a guy called Diego Forlan from Villareal hit the most scores in Europe this season.

This means he won the Golden Shoe. Imagine how good he would be if he played in boots rather than shoes! Lol! Why doesn't Sir Ferguson trade for him? I think he'd be a big success at Manchester. I've made a picture of what he might look like if he plays for us!

I've been upset by some of the comments left by people on this site. I'm a big fan of Manchester and I've never seen them win any championships. All I want is for my team to be successful.

We're a small team and it may take some time to challenge the giants like the London Chelseas and Liverpool Reds. I'm confident with Malcolm in control, we can finally end our no-win streak soon."

Absolutely hillarious

I love it - oh and finally a united fan who speaks the truth :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

LOL, top form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

I see on the internet that Euro Series holders Liverpool are trying to trade for Shaun-Wright Phillips of Manchester. I never even knew he played for us!!!

What is sir Ferguson doing? He picks players like Roy Keano and Darren Fletcher who cant get on the England roster, yet he ignores an England player like Phillips. He's never even been given a spot in the starting rotation for Manchester!

God this site is classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

Very good indeed :D I can't believe some people are thick enough not to understand its a Piss take! Brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Today's latest offering, I love this site. Genius.
    Roswell p wrote:
    Manchester's Rude man stays

Rude Nistelrooy has decided to stay at Manchester Soccer side for another year.

The offenseman, whose nickname is The Van for some reason (due to his poor turning circle, I think) says he is committed to the Buccaneers for another series, despite interest from Portuguse club Realmadrid.

Nistelrooy played garbage in the FA Super Bowl championship loss to the London Arsenals, failing to kick a goal on a number of occasions. But I'm so happy he is staying at the Nike Trafford Ballpark. I mean, he achieved 16 scores in the last series! That's awesome man! That's even more than Lewis Saha and David Bellion combined!

The Dutchman (pictured below, bravely blocking a free-shot) says his poor year was because Sir Ferguson played him with a sore heel. Another reason to cut Sir Ferguson. Give Sir Michael Phelan the job! Then we'll start winning some pennants!

• Advertisement
Advertisement