Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing grinds in the institute?

Options
  • 02-06-2005 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Right, Starting next year I'm doing physics outside of school somewhere on a Friday night or Saturday morning. The Institute's looking to be a good bet as it seems to be one of the only places that does physics. Anyway my question is do the grinds in the institute cover the course enough to not need to do the subject in school?... Eh... I worded that awfully. Basically if I don't do physics in school, is it likely that the classes in the institute will cover all I need to know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭vote4pedro

The physics teacher there is Pat Doyle, and is the best teacher I've ever had in any subject. I went to him failing Physics and hating it, got a B3 in my mock, hoping for a B1 in the real deal. He'll cover the entire course, gives great notes and is a very nice guy aswell.

Advertisement