Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lets get down to business

Options
  • 02-06-2005 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

any ideas on approaching ABQs?i know you should refer to the text in all that,but are there any other tips that ye got?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

units 2,3,4 know them inside out, especially ur part (c)'s i.e draft a report.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Know enterprise skills/characteristics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Give examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

For the ABQs most of the marks go for qoutes. If the question is about managerial characteristics for example, you should define management, list and explain 4/5 characteristics and then say "This can be seen in the text where...." If there are examples in the text of all the characteristics you explain, then refer back to the text after each one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

especially ur part (c)'s i.e draft a report.

On that note, what do ye think could be in the part c?? in the pre ours was how to start up TQM in the business, but it really could be anything, like a letter, report, etc...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Shyster wrote:
    On that note, what do ye think could be in the part c?? in the pre ours was how to start up TQM in the business, but it really could be anything, like a letter, report, etc...

how to start up TQm?
    tough question. 40m was it?

quality circles
    recruitment
    leadership
    rewards and incentives
    reminders
    education and training

would have got only a few of these unless i looked at the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

how to start up TQm?
    tough question. 40m was it?

quality circles
    recruitment
    leadership
    rewards and incentives
    reminders
    education and training

would have got only a few of these unless i looked at the book.

Yeah i waffled my way through it, said something about starting from getting the q mark, then ISO 9000 then TQM lol, pretty generous of him to give me 5/30 for that!! Just to warn you, its a possibility and most people skim over it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

Last year an awful lot of my paper was based around my ABQ! Ie alot on Management and Entreprenurship!! Know ur ABQ section inside out! I did and I got a B1 in h!! :D

Advertisement