Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk in there on Wednsday and Fight

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

See.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dross

yeah motherfúcker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Shyster wrote:
    we have a problem, its the final countdown, do do do doo... has been stuck in my head since yday morning- DO NOT START SINGING IT, it may take over your mind

Actually, there was a scientific study that said that if you listen to the same song whilst you're learning the info and when you're being tested on it, you remember it better.

So maybe the same principal will work with your subconscious: If that music is on your mind throughout the learning phase AND the testing phase, it might boost your memory.

Or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Just a quick note for people who regret doing ty. Theres been a few studys done which show anyone who has done Ty is likely to get 40-50 points more than someone who skipped it. Some Ty institute of ireland lady came in and told us so it must be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Just a quick note for people who regret doing ty. Theres been a few studys done which show anyone who has done Ty is likely to get 40-50 points more than someone who skipped it. Some Ty institute of ireland lady came in and told us so it must be true!

i disagree, ty was my downfall! That is when i stopped studying and doing my homework....ive been a lazy bastard ever since! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Same here. Damn ty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Josh Windenberg

THis is just a note to everyone doing the Leaving Cert,
    You need to remember that you control your destiny with The Leaving Cert,
    Its up to you, on the day you need to do some study eat a good breakfast and listen to one longish song which motivates the hell out of you and walk into that exam hall with your head held high, Take your chance to shine, remember THe examiner sees your script as a script and simply that, he doesnt care if u have dossed all year or licked the teachers ass, so prove to him that you are an excellent student regardless, dont have the examiners guessing your ability or rely on them reading between the lines(except for eng essay) show them what you know and bring your points home, Put all of the study/homework/listening to teacher over the last six years to use, you can all go and do better then you have ever done before just have fate have confidence, dont fret on the day, if you mess up 1 q dont panic if the rest of your anwers or good you WILL get the mark you deserve

very inspiring, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Plunky wrote:
    Best song to listen to is "Any way you Want it" by Journey. It'll make you feel invincible no matter how down you're feeling!..

Listen to the cover 'Rise Against' do of that. It's ****ing unbelievably uplifting

Advertisement