Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IwW Super Show DVD -- Available Now!

• 03-06-2005 7:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

IWW presents it's first annual Supershow in front of a sold out crowd. Featuring AJ Styles, Darren Burridge, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Charlie Rage, Dave Zero, Madman Manson, S.O.S, and many more.

Extras: TV3 promo segment, and M-Dogg 20 vs. Jody Fleisch from the Easter 2005 Tour, and more...

Running Time: Approx 3hrs.

Region: 0

In Stock: YES

Price: €15

CLICK HERE TO BUY

iww_dvd_sfx.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Yup, I'm fairly sure it is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Its a fantastic dvd, a must buy for any wrestling fan, this supershow is a damn sight better than most of the wwe ppv's and at only 15euro its a steal, I think wrestlemania ran out of copies already and they will have more in store next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I got mine today - freaking excellent dvd. The extras are class and the matches are so good - I missed alot of the supershow so its good to se it all again.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

i dont have it but i saw a bit of the promo's and dave zero's is the best

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Im about half way through watching this, and I must say, Im really enjoying it.

Dave Zero is great, as is Mad Man Manson.

Whats with Darren Burridges barking though? And why does the commentary guy insist on calling him the poo-ka one???

Certainly comes recommended for the sake of €15. If for no other reason, it shows that there is wrestling outside WWE, and not only that, but on the Dubs' doorstep.

hehe The barking is his gimmick - the Pukka thing is to do with the whole 'Chav' character - you cant help but bark along!!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

puka like wot jamie oliver says all the time

and its whough whough i spelt it out and its class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

the Pukka thing is to do with the whole 'Chav' character -

I know that, Im just making reference to the commentary guys pronounciation - "POO-KA". It sounds silly :)

Oh sorry! The commentator is actually pretty good. Much better than on the first IwW videos. Shows how much it has come in in a few years I guess.

• Advertisement
Advertisement