Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from FS Tickets

Options
  • 03-06-2005 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hey, this i no doubt will make absolutely no difference and my two week ban will continue.

There was a ticket (one ticket) on sale for the U2 concert in dublin. I have been desperately seeking tickets now for months to no avail. I queued, i rang, i hunted online but for nothing. Recently over the last couple of weeks i have been monitoring the FS Tickets forum. I always kept missing the tickets and i am frustrated.

As i said, somebody posted that they had one ticket for sale, the person who got in first (well done to him for getting there first) already has a ticket for another concert. He wants to go see them twice.

I simply made the comment that this annoyed me, he should let everyone have the chance of getting a ticket before he goes back for seconds. It wasnt a derogatory post, it wasnt insulting, it was emotive. I am angry that the person gets to go to two concerts while i cant get to go to any!

What annoys me more, I got banned for saying what thousands of more people would think and say. I think it was over the top in giving me a two week banning. No warning was given, nothing was communicated to me in any way. I was just banned.

I have never been banned from any other forum before so its not like i go trolling.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Boo-hoo.

Life's not fair is it? There a sh1t band anyhow. Think youself lucky that you saved a few bob, and you can spend the night in trying to improve your taste in music! A double bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

it's pretty simple to explain.
    you gave off about someone who rightfully got said ticket on sale before you.
    it has no effect whatsoever if he allready has one or not.
    Live with it.
    stand next or close to croke park with a portable TV and you will think you are in the stadium listening to the most overrated band in the world

Advertisement