Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oxegen Is Sold Out

• 03-06-2005 10:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

As of this morning, Oxegen is officially sold out. That includes Tickets for both days (single, including camping and without camping) are all gone and unless you can organise some alternative way of getting in (which is impossible I might add), thats the end of that chapter and those who dont have tickets wont be going!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

crap... I was getting tickets at lunchtime for Sunday.... obviously wont be now...
    DAMN!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well i have my camping ticket ages. Some girl is offering me 300 euro cash and 2 coldplay tickets for mine. Dammit My gF was supposed to come, looks like no sex for me that weekend =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

To be honest Im more looking foward to Electric Picnic. Has a more interesting line up and if the atmosphere there last year is anything to go by it will be a cracking camping festival. I much more enjoyed elec pic last year than witness the year before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Dammit My gF was supposed to come, looks like no sex for me that weekend =(

what about her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Edit: Stupid Ticketmaster site :mad:

Appeared to be available until I tried to buy one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

says they're sold out for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

A few days ago it was posted up that camping tickets were sold out online, but still sold em at ticketmaster stands, maybe this is the same ploy on a bigger scale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

I think there was a thread about this yesterday. From what I remember, and this is by no means definite, ticketmaster.ie are not selling them any more but they are being sold in the outlets around the country. Maybe they want to create a bit of a panic or something?

[edit]
    Got in there before me bottle of smoke
    [edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

A few days ago it was posted up that camping tickets were sold out online, but still sold em at ticketmaster stands, maybe this is the same ploy on a bigger scale?

Yeah there were tickets available in the ticketmaster place in Cork this morning at 10 (Sunday tickets btw).

I agree with you btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

it's only the internet allocation of tickets that was sold out afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Don't they always release more tickets a few weeks before the festival starts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

lol oh damn, no sex for me either! ah well, ill try and get some tickets from the outlets then.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Dr.Feelgood

Not impossible to get in without ticket- Last year i smuggled two people in-granted they couldnt go see music but they had a ball in the camp site and got a few hours in the music arenas on the sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Crap!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

What????? I was told last week there were still loads left, was going to get them this weekend. That's so damn unfair, I've never missed Witnness/Oxegen.

This can't be happening, I'll have to get one somehow....

Damnit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

SATURDAY 9 JULY 2005

OXEGEN STAGE in association with MTV
    Green Day, The Frames, Queens of The Stone Age, Snoop Dogg, Razorlight, Kaiser Chiefs, The Saw Doctors, Bjorn Again, The Stands

THE TICKET STAGE
    Prodigy, Kasabian, Bloc Party, The Bravery, Echo and The Bunnymen, Kerbdog, Eagles of Death Metal, Nine Black Alps, Departure, Angels of Mons, The Marshall Stars

GREEN ROOM
    Ian Brown, Interpol, Athlete, Bright Eyes, KT Tunstall, Hal, Stephen Fretwell, Biffy Clyro, Flogging Molly, Countermine

NEW BAND STAGE
    The Tears, The Go Team, Future Kings of Spain, The Dears, yourcodenameismilo, Joe Chester, Engineers, The Black Velvets, Blue Van, Mainline, Red Organ Serpent, The 747's, Director,The Gurriers

DANCE ARENA
    Erick Morillo, Mylo, 2 Lone Swordsmen, Slam, Black Strobe, Spirit DJ's, Johnny Moy, Fish Go Deep and Tracey K, Conor G , Brother J

SUNDAY 10 JULY

OXEGEN STAGE in association with MTV
    Foo Fighters, Keane, The Killers, The Streets, Audioslave, Feeder, The Beautiful South, The Revs

THE TICKET STAGE
    New Order, Doves, Josh Ritter, Jimmy Eat World, Mundy, The Ordinary Boys, Rooster, Maximo Park,Fightstar

GREEN ROOM
    James Brown, Rodrigo Y Gabriella, Embrace, The La's, Futureheads, Alabama 3, Suzanne Vega, Josh Rouse, Rilo Kiley, Bronagh Gallagher, The Perishers

NEW BAND STAGE
    Super Furry Animals, Brendan Benson, The Magic Numbers, Death From Above 1979, Jimmy Chamberlain, Editors, Tom Vek, Humanzi, The Longcut, Jackson United, LeavesThe Blizzards,Tony Fitzpatrick

DANCE ARENA
    Deep Dish, LCD Soundsystem, Jacques Le Cont, Death In Vegas, The Annie Mix, Silicone Soul, Nic Fanculli, Infadels, Brother J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Rub it in why don't you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

80 acts... 5 stages... 2 days , and ... not me!!!!!
    arrgghhh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

ClareBear wrote:
    What????? I was told last week there were still loads left, was going to get them this weekend. That's so damn unfair, I've never missed Witnness/Oxegen.

This can't be happening, I'll have to get one somehow....

Damnit!

You and the hundreds others (mostly over on the oxegen.ie board saying the same thing).

I dont want to be mean but how is this unfair? Oxegen has been on sale for ages. This isnt a sell out in 3days (T in the park the scottish equivalent) or 3hrs (Glastonbury) jobbie... it took months!

I recommend keeping the Fs tickets boards on a 10 sec refresh, you may get lucky.

Edit: Theres a few people over on oxegen.ie claiming there are more tickets on sale right now via 0818719300

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

Tickets are currently not available online. Check back soon.

its saying check back soon? are they just teasing us, or will they be re releasing some more?

doesnt matter anyway got mine sorted :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

They aren't on the site.
    You gotta order by phone or in the shops.

I'm excited for you guys without tickets- I'd be calling right now ordering that baby-

Get on the bus or you'll have to wait for next year- or Electric Picnic that should be a little brilliant to!! Well if you cant get Oxegen tix go to the Picnic

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

They're both ****e.
    Usual story with Irish festivals.
    Boring drivel. Reading festival Sw0ot!

Musically i wouldnt say sh1te-i would say leaves a lot to be desired.

Reading & Leeds would kill it hands down apart from one major problem-

The difference in the amount of IRISH at both-

I think Irish festivals are great for the vibe- and comradery that emerges between the people their.

I would love a trip to reading next year though.
    I might even substitute my Oxegen for it next year-or go to both!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

ticket goin for €250 on ebay, be sold in ten minutes or so, unbelievable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ticket goin for €250 on ebay, be sold in ten minutes or so, unbelievable
    ****ing hell!
    as much as i hate touters, i'll definitely be doing a bit of that next year :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

OXEGEN 2005 has officially SOLD OUT

Full Line-Up Thread Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

lol mine will be going on ebay soon.. 350 a nice price.. Only messing!

Advertisement