Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting old posts

Options
  • 03-06-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

i made a number of stupid posts in the work forum a number of months ago.
    i would now like to delete these, but have been told by the mod that this is a big issue.

my posts were racist, generally offensive and biggoted.

they also gave away personal information about myself and friends which could be used against us.

i would like to know what can be done about this.

i have a list of all the posts i want removed. so i am wondering if i could delete them myself, or could give the list to somone to delete them for me.

thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

my posts were racist, generally offensive and biggoted.

they also gave away personal information about myself and friends which could be used against us.

And you want mod's to do this for you to rectify your stupidity? I didnt see any word of an apology in your above post, maybe start there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

why don t' you just go to them yourself and edit the text, would save the mods some time tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

Gilgamesh wrote:
    why don t' you just go to them yourself and edit the text, would save the mods some time tbh
    48hr edit time limit id guess

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Log a call with the helpdesk (include links) and I'll take a look.

Edit: ticket logged, closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement