Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black winner this year?

• 03-06-2005 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Read somewhere that black contestants, especially black female contestants, are usually the first / or near the first to get booted out of BB. Having read some of these threads, sounds like Vanessa/ Makosi are unpopular ... so, does this reflect some kind of racist element in UK/ Irish society. When you think about it, has there been a black winner on any reality show ... aha, just thought of the guy on The Apprentice, so maybe I'm talking crap ... interested to hear people's comments tho' ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think V+M are unpopular because they are boring/annoying gits, not because they are black. Derek and Science by comparison seem to be quite well recieved by viewers so far afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Pigman II wrote:
    I think V+M are unpopular because they are boring/annoying gits, not because they are black. Derek and Science by comparison seem to be quite well recieved by viewers so far afaik.

Yeah I agree with that. I dont like Vanessa or Mokosi but I like Derek and dont mind Science (apart from having the name of one of my most hated subjects).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭sailorboy

This big brother bo_loxxx
    is the greatest load of me bol_lox ive ever seen.
    ive watched it, or more had to sit there while the boss..ie wife watches it.
    there like a load of auld ones talking in a butchers r sumting.
    bitching bout everybody. half the fcukers look gay .
    or had a serious medical problem for the first ten years of thier life..
    man why would anyone want to watch anyone do nothing but sit round a table and talk bo_lox

JIMO

sorry bout the fowl mouth just really gets on my you know what . this is tv or rather the death of it...in modern times

someone please agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Eoghan-psych

Frankly, I don't think one could reasonably engage in crying WITCH! WITCH! at BB given that previous winners include Brian Dowling and Nadia.

If discrimination came into the picture, I would have thought that gay Irish guys and Portugese transsexuals would go *long* before the black contestants.

I saw BB the other night [nomination night] and WTF? Talk about getting tired!

There was one killer quote from the short guy with the posh voice - he said he didn't like people substituting breasts for thought. Legend.

• Advertisement

can i make a petition to ban this tripe.
    but as much as its tripe we are amused to watch it to say to ourselfs am i watching this . jesue tv sucks you in no matter what shi_te it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

... which begs the question sailorboy, why are you posting on a Big Brother forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Methinks Sailorboy fancies himself as a bit of a troll. Either that or he cant read to see the Die Big Brother Die (The Official 'I hate BB' thread)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

NoelRock wrote:
    why are you posting on a Big Brother forum?

probably be for the wife :rolleyes:

i must of had much caffene today
    givn out everywhere..
    i never saw there was a hate big bro forum or thread..

ill go complain there so.. lol cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

yeah there all racist

obviously

Advertisement