Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing/Deleting Account

Options
  • 03-06-2005 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

is it possible to close/delete your account? and if so, what happens to all your old posts? are they deleted to? or does your username dissapear?

cheers.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

why do you want this done?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

might be that blatent anti traveller bigotry doesn't go down well in the Gardai....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

i want it done because i want to get rid of a load of my old posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

so anyone know if it can be done?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Your question has been answered in your previous thread concerning this. Please do as seamus has suggested and stop posting the same subject on Feedback.

make a new ticket on the helpdesk.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/helpdesk.php?do=newtickets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Boards doesn't delete usernames. If they did some poor bastard might register "The Detective" as a username and people would think they were you.

I could ban you if you'd like. I haven't banned anyone in a couple of hours and it's beginning to feel rather dull.

Deleting posts is generally done when it's in the interests of boards (by admins and smods) or a given forum (by mods).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You've already created a new ticket, and I've given you an answer, looking for more info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement