Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's oh so quiet....

Options
  • 03-06-2005 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

I take it most of the students are gone so....I've never seen college so quiet....I'm the only person in the Callan Foyer....usually this place is packed.

Aww it's kinda sad actually....have a feeling it's going to be a long summer....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Maynooth is a lot nicer without all the students taking over the gaff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

ClareBear wrote:
    I take it most of the students are gone so....I've never seen college so quiet....I'm the only person in the Callan Foyer....usually this place is packed.

Aww it's kinda sad actually....have a feeling it's going to be a long summer....

Don't you have a job woman? How'd last night go?

Hey Maynooth, are you actually from Maynooth?

Maynooth better without the students? I think not!
    There's nothing better than being around the college on a sunny day.....some great views.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

ixus wrote:
    Don't you have a job woman? How'd last night go?

Hey Maynooth, are you actually from Maynooth?

Maynooth better without the students? I think not!
    There's nothing better than being around the college on a sunny day.....some great views.... ;)

I'll only be working 3 days a week. Hello boredom!

I didn't go out lastnight, we had to move house and were wrecked....didn't finish moving til after 12 anyway. Going to make up for it tonight! Where are you working Ixus?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

No job myself just yet, have an interview for a bank job next week (have it in the bag, just have to go through formalities). Just going on a 3month contract to see if i like it.

It's in town by the IFSC, so it'll be the train for me every morning.

What you working at?

Too tired to party....you ARE getting old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

ixus wrote:
    No job myself just yet, have an interview for a bank job next week (have it in the bag, just have to go through formalities). Just going on a 3month contract to see if i like it.

It's in town by the IFSC, so it'll be the train for me every morning.

What you working at?

Too tired to party....you ARE getting old!

I know....23....time to get out the slippers and wheelchair....

I'm working part time in Dublin Zoo in the labs there....but I might have another part time job in Maynooth sorted now, just in a restaurant. Should know tomorrow. Need as much money as possible to save for as many trips out of Ireland as I can afford!

Oooh get you being all professional working in a bank! I hope you like it....can't beat a 9-5 job for the summer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

its gotten quiet alright. two weeks ago the placed was so much more busy, now, its eerie

Advertisement