Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Cap

• 03-06-2005 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

My cap is not showingt, last month i upgraded to the 2mb service and since my cap stuck itself on 9 gigs, when i check it today after downloading atleast 5 o six gigs it just shows no activity for the month of june, wtf? As iv upgradeed have i a new login to check my upload/download?untitled.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 XY

I have the 1meg connection and my cap info seems to be up to date - what kind of XP theme is that you're using? is it some sort of crystal theme? its looks pretty cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Tech Pete

Your usage has frozen.
    Ring their tech support and tell them to update it asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Pete is it a bad thing that my stats have frozen? Does this mean they wont have recorsds of my usage or i can go mad on the old usage, especially since i have a week of from work?

XY thats XP media centre default theme. ill send you another pic if i can!

untitled2.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Mine has frozen aswell, was at 8 gigs all last month from about mid may, now stuck on 0.

• Advertisement

so is this good or bad? did you upgrade giblet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah I'm on 2mb, hasn't moved since I was upgraded. I dunno it it's good or bad though, I must've done like 40 gigs last month but I can't really tell.

well i suppose its good cause they cant so call ever charge us for going over the cap when we have no way of checking, in the mean time im going to download a bandwith monitor for next month incase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

They have no comeback. You officially downloaded 0.00mb so thats what they have to accept, take a screen shot at the end of the month and keep doing it at the end of each month and download away they cant comeback if you have photographic evidence to the fact that you downloaded nothing. Its not your job to keep their system working.

i like it :D

• Advertisement

They're usage still works.
    Its the web based joke..
    Its done this before and ppl got disconnected coz they went over.

I'd ring them and tell them that their **** service has yet again ****ed up.

its costs money to ring them assholes

Then send them an email telling them ur "username" shows nothing for usage and you demand to know what it is. I'm sure they will fix it quick.

cheers pete

Advertisement