Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp3 DVD-R Player?

Options
  • 03-06-2005 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a proper mp3 player for my stereo system. Something flat that I'll be able to hook up to my amp with phono leads. I've looked everywhere, but I can't for the life of me find what I'm looking for. I want a player that can handle mp3s on DVD-R format. I know most cheapo DVD players can do that, but the problem is the LCD on DVD players usually suck. I want a player with an LCD front that will display the track information and let me go through the albums on the DVD-R. If I use a DVD player, I'd have to hook a television up to it to see what I'm listening to :(

Has anyone seen something like this? I'd really appreciate some suggestions. :D

Cheers

Advertisement